Main Topics XXth European Traffic Law Days october 3 and 4 2019, Athens:
E-Scooter: what law?
E-Scooters (miniature electric vehicles): Quid iuris? Current legal and insurance issues and experience in Germany, France, Austria and other countries.
- Romain Cros, Director Products IARD, COVEA Group, Paris
- Mag. Martin Hoffer, Director ÖAMTC Law services, Vienna
- Peter Jaklin, ADAC e.V., lawyer, Munich
- Current traffic law practice of the European Court of Justice, Speaker: Oskar Riedmeyer, Specialist lawyer for traffic law, Munich
- Developments in settlement of major claims, Speaker: Bernhard Koch, Professor for civil law, University of Innsbruck
- International road traffic accidents: current questions, Moderators: Holger Backu, CEO InterEurope AG, Düsseldorf, and Xavier Legendre, General Manager Bureau Central Français, Paris