Brexit: current situation with new British government formed by Boris Johnson
Lucy Wyles, Barrister, London, and Ansgar Staudinger, Professor for civil and international law, University of Bielefeld, will analyze the current situation concerning European traffic and liability law.
- Current traffic law practice of the European Court of Justice, Speaker: Oskar Riedmeyer, Specialist lawyer for traffic law, Munich
- Developments in settlement of major claims, Speaker: Bernhard Koch, Professor for civil law, University of Innsbruck
- International road traffic accidents: current questions, Moderators: Holger Backu, CEO InterEurope AG, Düsseldorf, Xavier Legendre, General Manager Bureau Central Français, and Jean-Pierre Telloli, President Bureau Central Français, Paris
Workshop E-Scooters: what law?
E-Scooter (miniature electric vehicles): Quid iuris?
Current legal and insurance issues and experience in Germany, France, Austria and other countries.
- Romain Cros, Director Products IARD, COVEA Group, Paris
- Mag. Martin Hoffer, Director ÖAMTC Law services, Vienna
- Peter Jaklin, ADAC e.V., lawyer, Munich
Mobility and technology
Keynote Speakers about digital change and automation:
- Lukas Neckermann, Neckermann Strategic Advisors, London
- Dr. Hans-Peter Kleebinder, Expert for #SMARTMobility, Munich